Tracking website traffic helps a team of internet marketers or website designers see if potential customers are responding to current campaigns, and if programs need tweaking. But not all team members may have access to your Google Analytics account. Adding users to your account will help your team make the right assessments to move your marketing forward.
Adding a user is easy and can be done with a few clicks of a mouse. You are also not limited to how many users you can add. To add a new user, follow these simple steps:
- 1. Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- 2. Click Admin and select the Account, Property or View you desire.
- 3. Click User Management in the view column to select the access level you wish to grant the user.
- 4. Enter the user’s Google Account email address under Add permissions for.
- 5. Select the permissions you want the user to have. You can also learn more about the various permissions here.
- 6. Send a notification to each user you have added by clicking Notify this user by email. Each of your new users will receive an email alerting them of the addition.
- 7. Click Add to complete the task.
Performing this task can keep all your team members on the same page and empower them to make smart marketing decisions.